The temp got to 93 today. Yes...I know it's not 100 like in Tex. where one gets on the bike and rides all over Richardson. It's a mild cool 93. The rain has stopped and now the plants need watering. We switched to city water this spring but we still have our well water for watering. Yahoo. Worked on another quilt top today after working at the front desk at church. It was a very quiet morning with lots of construction guys going through doing their thing. They chopped down all the 60 yr. old pink dogwood in the court yard to get to some much needed drainage problem. Things are really getting messed up before they get fixed up. The electricians are working in the sanctuary removing the ceiling under the balcony working on improving the lighting.
Made some doctors appointments today. July 13...birthday present to me...a good old shot of wonderful med. in the knee. I should be ready for camping in the UP later in the month. Then...I set a surgery date for the knee for Sept 9. I'm giving up after a year of uck with shots now and then giving the knee a chance to get better. Well, it's broken and will be more broken after the 9th with a chance to get better. Tomorrow is B and Bowl. Lots of food to get distributed. It's a record delivery from Kroger. The deserts will be huge. Asthma is better but not gone. I'm getting it under control. My throat feels a little thick and I'm horse of course.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment