Monday, July 5, 2010

Break time

I'm taking a break from the sewing machine. At our Friday quilt meeting a pattern was distributed and if one makes a patch with the pattern, their name is put in a drawing and one could wind up with all the patches submitted. Well, I'll give it a try. The patch is easy to do and I've made 42 patches for a quilt top already plus the ones that will be entered. The trouble is that we'll be in Michigan when the next meeting happens. I've got to get my patches to a friend. It's a hot day in Indiana today. Fans are fanning and life is a bit slow. We've been home for the holidays. Doug is not one to go any where there are people. My knee is being a pain in the you know what so I'm OK for home this time. Walking is a bit painful. Sitting at the machine is no problem. Asthma is better, Yahoo. I heard on TV that because of the early spring, the respiratory problems are way over the top this summer in Indy. I can believe it. Way to much pollen and dirt in the air. Indiana's air quality is at the bottom of the well anyways. I'm working on baby bibs. They are soooo cute. Lots of color and trim and the sewing machine adds lots of different patterns. It's a blast. All are different. Now I've got to think of what to do with them. Some are going to Kenya but not all.

No comments: