Still shopping for a sewing machine. I think right now it will be a Phaff. Sticker shock still shocks me. Yesterday a got a table at Lowe's to hold the machine. It won't fit in the cabinet. Just to big. Soup Kitchen went well. We're feeding more people. I think they like the Second Helpings food that supliments what we make. It's a big help with the budget. In my spare moments I've helped Janet W set up for Sunday School. We are opening another new classroom with new materials. Fun, fun. It's a hands on curriculum that reflects a renewal in teaching. Knitting continues. The deer continue to feast in the garden. Tomato plants have taken another licking and they are eating the huge tomatoes as well. Some impatiences have gone. I'm wondering if color is getting to them. They are leaving the hostas alone which usually is great deer food.
Eric and Kat and the munchkins are coming for Sloppy Joes. I'll show Andrew all the deer tracks. He should have a blast. Doug is taking great insect pictures with his new camera. He's outside every day scouting the garden. Kids should be arriving soon.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment