Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday again

This is the week we're in the final push to get ready for camping on the south shore of Lake Superior. The word is...cold. so it's sweat pants, shirts, etc. getting packed. Should be great weather...great sleeping, great company and a great time. I'm working on the desk at church today, not tomorrow as usual and then it's soup kitchen day once again on Thursday. Another load of food is coming in Thursday which adds a bit of work to an already filled day. That's the way it goes. Friday we'll pack the truck and it's off early Sat. morning with a 12 hr drive in front of us through beautiful Ill. and Wisconsin. I'll be knitting, reading, sleeping and what ever one can do while sitting for a looooonnnnnnggggg time. And I'll have a whole two weeks with Michigan family of 4. Yahoo.

No comments: