Thursday, July 9, 2009
Thursday
Wow...still getting over jet lag. It's crazy but better than Sunday for sure. Jim has been here and gone already. Today was Bread and Bowl Soup Kitchen day. This afternoon I got a bunch of pictures blown up at Kinko's and now to the bulletin board at church. The Kenya pictures are great and I'm anxious to get them up for all to see. I have some really, really delightful pictures of the kids from church taken in western Kenya with their pen pals. I'm ready to share these with church friends. What fun. Lots of workers at Bread and Bowl today. We had baked chicken, baked beans and lettuse salad with fruit pie. Take out was soup and sweets. This afternoon it's Farmers Mkt. at church so we'll go to that and get the bulletin board up. Tomorrow I have nothing planned and that's just fine with me. Sitting on the patio sounds like fun at this point. I've caught up on the garden, the wash is finished and most everything I brought home has found a place. Well, I really didn't bring a lot home. Maybe that's why it's almost all put away. Saturday I'm taking flowers from the garden to church for altar flowers for Sunday. They are beautiful and should be beautiful. So...that's it for Thursday. I think I need a nap and it's only 3:30. Must be jet lag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment