Monday, June 23, 2008
Monday Morning
Well, another busy chapter but I can't remember all the busy. Must be the oldest in the Russell part of the family that's helping this all along. We went to Nolan Russell's first birthday party. What a little cutie. Loves his cake as well as other things. I'm just back from a shoulder MRI. The event makes me think I'm in a coffin and alive. Helps to close ones' eyes and not move for 30 minutes. X-ray showed two bone spurs and this could confirm a rip in the rotator cuff. Not uncommon to happen to the left side since it happened to the right. I've got to keep this body in working shape. Thank goodness for Doctors that know how to do that. Garden is looking good. Flowers are blooming and I'm loving every minute of taking care of it. But hoeing does have it's shoulder problems come to think of it. I have about 800 stuffed animals in the livingroom in 30 bags waiting for a container on a freighter taking them to Kenya. Hope I don't need to wait to long. They will be Christmas gifts for the next few years. We also collected about 13 bags of clothing that's going in the same shippment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment