Monday, June 16, 2008
Monday June 16
The rain has stopped for the moment but there is a flood of stuffed animals everywhere. Wow...Sarah Ellen asked for 150 little critters and Sunday...the last day to collect...I HOPE...brought in 300. So...there now are over 700 stuffed animals sitting in bags ready for the container going to Kenya. There is a glitch...money to send the container and there is still some medical equipment that needs to be fitted for Kenya electricity. 23 bags of animals and 14 bags of clothing are waiting. Thank goodness...no company for us. No place to sit unless it's on the patio. Not a bad place to sit come to think of it. Today's weather was perfect. I pulled lots of weeds in the front of the house, planted the last of the flowers and peppers and herbs. That is unless I buy more. It's addictive. I don't need any more. Tomatoes are looking better. They actually might make it. Tomorrow morning I'm working at church as well as Wednesday morning. Summer schedules are crazy. Wed. afternoon I'm seeing the shoulder doctor but...I screwed up my right knee about two weeks ago. Just walking...nothing crazy. It's really fat even though I've been icing it for four days. I've had my right shoulder fixed along with my left knee. Now it's seems to be more of the same with fixing. It could be time for right knee and left shoulder. It's a crazy life. Oh, well. Life could be much worse. Infact it's pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment