Woo...a decent night of sleeping. That really was refreshing and this morning...back in the garden. Watering where needed...weeding...snipping and cutting. Huge burn pile to burn...Doug tried 3 times Monday...2 times today. I asked to try a burn and guess what? I GOT IT GOING. So another pile gone.
Found another log with a hole...brought it home and now a little beany baby is sitting in it in the flowerbed. I need a squirrel or chipmunk beany baby. Not the real thing. There is another chipmunk in the garden. Trap set! We have been blessed to have a mother hawk and two babies in the yard for a few days. Woo...noisy to say the least but they are beautiful. So happy to have big trees they like. No big plans today. Just enjoying the cooler weather. Well...not 95 at this point. Time to make some ice tea.
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment