Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday.

Finished knitting another hat.  I need to get a few more to cancer patients.  The hats are growing.  Weather continues to make me want to be outside even when it is around 30.  Added more water to the frozen bird bath this morning and filled the feeders again, watching many birds come to eat.  Love seeing the blue birds.  And they love the suet.  Did our usual Friday chocolate chip cook make.  Some are eaten here and some go the Eric family.  And we'll take some to Michigan on Monday.  Woo, woo.  Yesterday I planted lots of seeds in pots for early transplant to the garden.  All flower seeds so this is a first inside planting I've ever done.  What was I waiting for?  There are 50 plugs and I'm hoping for a good return.  Could do even more because I'm sure some won't make it.  Potatoes and pears, parsley and lettuce  are in the garden dirt.  Heading north to the JB family on Monday...back in Indiana Wed. night.  Kids are on school vacation so it's a perfect time to interrupt their lives with grandparents.

No comments: