Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wed. morning.

Busy two days.  Blackberry picking on our community bush.  Made another 8 cups of blackberry "Jam".  Humm...not doing something right.  Well, that is if you want jam.  What I have is really yummy blackberry syrup to put on icecream.  It's REALLY good.  Really good.  So...that's the outcome.  Spent a long morning at church changing out things to reflect something new is my hope.  And found a drawer to house 16 new green tablecloths for use in Fellowship Hall.  I had time to talk to folks, eat at Bread and Bowl and just get orientated back into the life of the church after being on vacation for a while.  Today...I need to pick up a load of Beany Babies for Kenya.  Tomorrow Bread and Bowl and a committee meeting at church at 5:30.  The weather will be perfect today so I'll be outside cleaning up some stuff, spraying other stuff and enjoying all the flowers.  Sunday the altar flowers will be from the garden.

No comments: