Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Messed Up Big Time
Doug wants to switch us to all AT&T. and it's been what I call a mess. AT&T disconnected the phone last Tuesday and then we didn't get any reconnect and they will finish...MAYBE...on this coming Thursday. What a bummer. So...we are on cell phones which most people don't know the number so it's been really quiet. I'm checking e-mail at the library and at church. Technology!!!! Other than that...life has been good. I continue to make bags and have sold 40 so far...Yahoo. It's $10..00 a pop. Mostly all profit. Money goes to Kenya. More orders coming in. Sh oping for fabric at Goodwill is just a barrel of monkeys. Sometimes I find stuff like table cloths and drapes and sometimes it 's jeans making jean bags. And sometimes there is nothing. Keeps me out of trouble and I tell Doug that I need to get to the play room, meaning the sewing machine. Soon I'm off to the fabric store to buy 10 yards of muslin for a Kenya girls project that will be be worked on when three different groups from Indy are going to Kenya this spring. I'll cut the fabric in 9 inch squares and get them on their way only to have them returned decorated and then I will sew them into banners only to have them returned at some point to Kenya. Weather is warming...Plants are popping out of the ground. The church court yard is being landscaped this week. It will be great space to use when it's a bit warmer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment