This week has been interesting. More fabric grocery bags are coming off the assembly line. I used 4 at the grocery and LOVE them. They are so strong and I can just fill them full providing I can life them into the cart and out to the car. They are the ideal recycle item with the fabric coming from the aisle runners that a bride used at North and the custodians were ready to pitch after the runner had been stashed in the closet for a while. I said a big NO not even know what I was going to do with the fabric. I made 12 small bags for children's activities during church service some time ago.
Another interesting thing that I accomplished this week was a grand throw out day of visual arts items that have been around church for at least 25 years. There were forms, wire, wood, Christmas roping etc, etc, from another time that were just sitting around. Well, that other time is past and I cleaned house with the nudging of our building manager. It was time. Boxes are fulled and identified. We filled the dumpster and it's such a good feeling to know what we have is organized and where it is at church and what we will never use is gone. The room now looks like a more orderly collection of things we use and all the other stuff stored there, windows, boards, building drawings, etc. has been moved to where they need to be. I was bushed but recover has occurred. Yahoo. It's off the bucket list. I've been at church all 5 days, the first of the week decorating for Lent. Joe W. was a huge help Monday and yesterday the custodians were unbelievable helpful. Next week should be a simple church week.
Watching lots of basketball this weekend while keeping the sewing machine happy. fun, fun.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment